Saturday, June 15, 2013

My first Conscious Box!

I signed up a few weeks ago and just in time to still get the June box. I was so excited after reading other reviews on the boxes. 

I had been stalking my tracking number and saw that it was deviered so I ran to get my my first box! I was so excited to see it and then so bummed once I opened it and saw that a few goodies had popped and glued everything together. Plus side, the box smelled yummy!
Everything was sticky and I had things to get done (had to go get a lemon tree!) so just set it aside and wash it off and update this post with more about what I got tomorrow.

I did have the 'Skout Organic Apple Cinnamon Trailbar' and it was pretty good, it taste like a dry apple pie.

~Conscious Box:
$19.95/month. A monthly delivery of pure and sustainable products that are handpicked from businesses that care for the planet. 50% OFF discount for any Conscious Box subscription Use code: DISCOVERNATURAL


No comments:

Post a Comment