Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ipsy GlamBag June 2013 Sneak Peek with Spoilers! Updated!

Update! 6.20.13
I got my bag, see what I got here! 
 
Updated! 6.12.13
This was emailed to me just now!
 Your June Glam Room is here! Ready to take a walk On the Wild Side?
Updated!

The bags are soon to come and the sneak peeks are still coming.

Sneak peek 1.
 They opened up a few spots for June subscriptions and this picture was posted last month.

Sneak peek 2.
 This is an official Ipsy spoiler, featuring blushes and bronzers.I am very excited for

Here are the most likely goodies that these sneak peek are. The top right is Mosaic Powder Blush in Silk, top left is Powder Blush in Sand, and bottom is Rouge Cream Blush in Red Cheeks.
Update: Ipsy confirmed that the blushes will be full-sized in an email for past members, and that we will have five items in each bag this month.

Sneak peak 3.
Lip liner!



Ipsy  posted about it on their site so it looks like it is Starlooks! The shades look to be Tickle Me Pink, Tipsy, and Bare.

Sneak peek 4.
Another official Ipsy sneak peek posted to facebook with the caption  "The sun won't be the only thing sparkling this summer!"


This is listed under "Body Glitter" on Ipsy's website, but it is listed under eyes on the brands site.
 J.Cat Sparkling Cream Palettes.

Sneak peek 5.
Rawr.
This was posted on Ipsy's Facebook page. So it looked like we'd get a leopard print bag.
And then this sneak peek was posted so that would be a yes!
Photo: JUNE GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #5: Get ready to go wild with the FIVE items in this bag!
http://mygl.am/JuneGlamBag2013SneakPeek5
Sneak peek 6.
Again posted on their facebook, the open was is clearly Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner in Purple.
The other maybes...





I am not sure what the white bottle or the pink.ish tube of "glue is, I am thinking maybe lashes with the glue?

So that is that, I will update if I see more!
I am very excited though, this looks like a good back though I don't think it will beat last months bag :)

If you are getting the June bag what are you most excited about?

And if you are not already side up join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
Also, check out my Stylist Profile here!


Follow this blog with bloglovin'
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment